Welsh Grants for Businesses

Welsh Grants for Businesses

Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 are being made available to hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses across Wales.

The Welsh Government grants will be available to businesses in the retail, hospitality, and leisure sectors to help them reduce their running costs.

The £20m Future Proofing Fund aims to help businesses invest in renewable energy technology, improve their premises and upgrade systems and machinery to reduce energy use.

An eligibility checker will open in April, with applications open from May, the Welsh Government confirmed.

The grants will be paid up to 75% of project costs, or £10,000 – whichever is the lesser amount. It is expected that the business will contribute the remaining 25% from other sources.

error: Content is protected !!
Get £50 when you open a Tide bank accountGO
+ +
Scroll to Top