Start Up Grants Worcestershire

Have you started a new business in Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Redditch, Wyre Forest district or Malvern?

Start up grants are open now to help you get started or to grow your new business.

grants for starting up a business
This business grant will fund circa 40% of your project cost. You may also like to apply for the government backed start up loan.

About this start up grant

Grants for start up businesses in Worcestershire. Areas as below.

Funding can be used for one-off items such as, but not limited to:

  • machinery
  • equipment
  • website construction
  • marketing materials
  • consultancy support

Due to funding, the Enterprising Worcestershire Grant is only available to eligible businesses in, Bromsgrove, Malvern, Redditch, Wychavon and Wyre Forest districts. 

£1000 to £5000

circa 40% match funded, your business must find the remaining 60%.

Example of match funded grant

10k project [eligible funding spend items as listed above]Grant pays 4k you pay 6k


You may also need these:

tide referral code

Tide Business Banking

You will need an active business bank account for the grant to be paid into.
123 Grants has teamed up with Tide, includes a £50 cashback. Most accounts opened in minutes!

government start up loan

Start Up Loan - Government Backed

For businesses less than 3 years old
Borrow up to £25,000
Pay back over 5 years
All types of businesses. Includes free mentoring & help with your business plan.

New Business Registration

All the paperwork done for you
Free of charge.
Fast service

cheap accountant offer

Low cost accountant

Get 40% off accountancy services for new businesses - first 3 months
From £24.50 per month - sole trader
From £54.50 per month - limited company
Free book keeping software

funding options


For all types of established, trading business [not suitable for pre-starts ups, not yet trading]
Borrow from £1000 to £15M
120 lenders, one simple form, application support included

web design grants

website Design

Get your business noticed, generate leads, build your brand. Google friendly, social media and marketing strategy help too

External link to Worcestershire Start up business grant. Bookmark this page in case you need to return for the tips.

Grants for New Businesses in Worcestershire

error: Content is protected !!
Get £50 when you open a Tide bank accountGO
+ +
Scroll to Top