UPDATE 28 September 2020
CBILS deadline for applications is now 30th November 2020
What is CBILS
CBILS stands for Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme. CBILS is part of a set of measures introduced by the government to help small businesses in the UK who are affected by COVID-19. It enables them to access financial support in the form of loans and other types of finance.
When is the CBILS deadline?
The CBILS deadline for applications is 30th November 2020. It is for UK businesses who have been affected by Covid-19
We work with a range of funding partners who can probably help you.
- You can apply for more than one CBILS loan, usually with different lenders
- Our partners may have a better appetite for your business than your bank. Criteria varies, that’s why we like to understand what you’re looking to do so that the optimum partner is selected
- You can only have one bounce back loan, but you can use CBILS to pay off a bounce back loan
- Criteria now is centred around recovery, for example you may wish to use the funds to buy another business that is failing, or to improve new processes and efficiency
- It is unlikely there will be another round of CBILS loans available after the 30 November 2020 deadline